For this assignment, you will write an introduction.
Your Introduction must include:
- Your PICOT question.
- Purpose of or rationale for the scholarly project:
- Provide an evidence-based explanation of why it is necessary to complete your scholarly project and what benefit will be gained (health promotion, fiscal, and efficiency).
- Background on the problem or population of interest:
- Using primary sources, provide data on your topic.
- Providing the background will demonstrate the focused need for your project.
- Significance of the problem to nursing and health care:
- State how your problem or population of interest aligns with the larger interest of health care in the community.
- Create a context to why your topic is important.
- Benefit of the project to nursing practice:
- State what will be gained from your project.
- Describe the expected outcomes of your project to practice within your population and setting.
- Relate the outcomes to evidence-based guidelines and outcomes.
- Describe how your project may influence other populations or settings.