Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
assignment will put your academic argument to real use as you create a persuasive text for a real-world audience outside of the university setting. Your purpose statement will explain how you considered audience and purpose when decisions about your everyday argument.
Assignment Description: Submit your Everyday Argument Project here. Review the assignment sheet before submitting to make sure your project meets all the requirements. Remember to include a purpose statement that answers the following questions:
- Who is your audience for the everyday argument?
- Why is the type of argument you chose the most effective way to reach that audience?
- What is your main claim? In other words, what do you want your audience to do?
- How do you appeal to the audience’s emotions?
- How do you establish credibility with your audience?
- The choice of audience is clear and the type of argument chosen for that audience is appropriate. There is evidence of the argument being created specifically for that audience
- There is a logical core to the argument (logos). Author credibility is established (ethos). An emotional appeal helps the audience relate to the argument (pathos)
- The text follows the conventions of other texts in that genre. Formatting, content, and tone are similar to other arguments of that type.