Essay on the Short Story
- Write a 850-word literary analysis essay on Dracula’s Guest from the lesson learning activities.
- Research is NOT permitted. This essay should demonstrate your own literary analysis.Include an alphanumeric outline.
- Include a Works Cited page where you will list the short story subject of your essay.
- Use MLA format.
- Create the essay with the understanding that this is not a book report. Do not summarize the story, as that is only appropriate for a sentence or two in the introduction. Tell me how a literary device was used in the story.
- Cite examples from the reading in support of your argument using proper MLA format (quotations for direct citations, as well as parenthetical references for both quotations and paraphrases).
Important: The paper text will be checked for plagiarism and Artificial Intelligence (AI) generation using SafeAssign or similar third parties to review and evaluate for originality and intellectual integrity. Papers submitted using AI or plagiarized, whether intentionally or simply due to ignorance will receive a total grade of zero, and the offender’s name will be recorded in a database for closer scrutiny in future courses.
Essay on the Short Story Write a 850-word literary analysis essay on Dracula’s Guest from the lesson learning activities.Research is NOT permitted. This essay should demonstrate your own literary an