- Introduction of the topic in a brief paragraph
- Give the background of the key ethical issue and its relevance to health care/and or nursing
- What does the scholarly literature say about the issue?
- Identify the ethical principles that guide this particular issue and how they are being supported or compromised. What makes this an ethical issue?
- Who (groups, prominent individuals, organizations/agencies) supported which viewpoint? Does the ANA have a viewpoint?
- What suggestions would you make to try to solve the issue? What suggestions did the above make?
- what is the impact of this issue on health care, the public, nursing?
- Specifically, what recommendation (s) would you make regarding this issue and why?
The reference papers provided by Writerbay.net serve as model papers for students and are not to be submitted as it is. These papers are intended to be used for research and reference purposes only.
Phone: +1 (940) 905 5542