1. Statement of aspects and major concepts of the family nursing theory guiding the assessment Use the ABCX model of family stress Hills (more emphasis into this model) 2 pg
And Family health promotion model-coping realm( you can find it in Nursing Journals- The family coped with this event by communicating about their uncertainty of living situation, reassurance from Liala to her children that they will find a place to live.- This can 1 pg
2. Student’s statement of understanding of how these aspects and concepts are related in the family health experience (10 points)-
3. Introduction to the identified family and family illness, experience (including a genogram and ecomap); Include the family genogram and ecomap for the family
as an appendix to the paper – This is the 5 pg that I attached that needs revision( 3&4)
4. Summarized family data; including a summary of the most important findings from the interview such as themes and specific data supporting the analysis
5. Identification and implementation of three priority family interventions/strategies for partnership practice with rationale for their use; base rationale on and reference peer- reviewed literature (10 points) Approx 1 pg of family interventions
1. Eating one meal together as a family-
2. Involving children in after school extracellular activities.
3. Re-evaluating Munira’s feelings and experience regarding the depression- Elaborate the importance of re-evaluating depression symptoms and cultural barriers that can hinder the subtle depression symptoms
– If you could find 2 research article that support intervention 1&2
6. Critique of the utility of the family nursing model (applicability, feasibility) how does the model fit with the family assessment
9. Fluent expression; Correct use of grammar, syntax, and spelling; Professional/scholarly word use; APA format utilized; Includes references from 3 appropriate sources if used to illustrate ideas and concepts in the paper (10 points)
Approx 1 pg of Introduction- The importance of family interview, allowing the family to share their own experience. I will attach articles that talk about the importance of therapeutic communication and commending family and individual strengths.
Approx 1 pg of family interventions