Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Prepare an eight- to ten-page fundamental financial analysis (excluding appendices, title page, abstract, and references page) that will cover each of the following broad areas based on the financial statements of your chosen company:
- Provide a background of the firm, industry, economy, and outlook for the future.
- Analyze the short term liquidity of the firm.
- Analyze the operating efficiency of the firm.
- Analyze the capital structure of the firm.
- Analyze the profitability of the firm.
- Conclude with recommendations for the future analysis of the company (trend analysis).
Writing the Final Paper
- Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Studentâ€™s name
- Course name and number
- Instructorâ€™s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least three scholarly sources, in addition to the text Epstein, L. (2014). Financial decision making: An introduction to financial reports. San Diego, CA: Bridgepoint Education, Inc.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style