Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
You will submit an outline depicting your local policy approval process from start to finish. Visit your state legislative process websites and research the bill/policy submission process.
You will create an outline of the local policy approval process from start to finish. Visit your state legislative process websites and research the bill/policy submission process. Some states have slight differences in the process, so you will need to visit your home stateâ€™s websites. You will find instructions such as the following: Once a policy is written, it needs to be publicized (usually in the paper and on the internet) for at least 30 days to obtain feedback from the public. Make sure you include the departments or divisions with the stateâ€™s Department of Health and Human Services that must approve it.
Specifically, the following critical elements must be addressed:
- Why is advocacy important at the state or community levels, in relation to human or social services legislation? How can the public be made aware of proposed legislation that may affect services available to them? Document the specific tasks needed to fulfill the public awareness requirements in the outline.
- Where does social change advocacy begin and where does it end, related to legislative policy? Be sure that this process is included in the outline.
- Does the legislation use both public and private funding streams? If so, are there differences between public and private sector coalition-building legislative processes? Ensure this is indicated in the outline.
- What other aspects of building support in local communities are related to advocating for social change? Include these as part of the process in the outline.
- Guidelines for Submission: Your outline must be submitted as a one- to two-page Microsoft Word document with double spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font, one-inch margins, and at least three sources cited in APA format.