Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
In 2009, President Obama said the single greatest threat to United States security was the global recession. How does a global recession impact U.S. security? Why does a global recession matter? Security experts note that the economic downturn is already creating social unrest and political instability in some strategic hot spots around the world, and they warn that a prolonged slump could undermine U.S. and Western security interests.
The global economy is an important issue of particular importance to people of all ages in all parts of the world. As our world experiences a deep economic downturn, what is the best plan of action to combat global recession? A global crisis requires a global solution. For the final segment of this semester’s final project, your task is to prepare a 5 minute speech that outlines your plan to solve the global economic crisis.
You may complete this assignment as a word document
You may use the following resources to help you write your speech or you can use any additional resources:
- Riots, instability spread as food prices skyrocketRiots, instability spread as food prices skyrocket (key word search: CNN world food crisis riots)
- Poorest nations face large financing shortfall due to credit crisis – World Bank (key word search UN financial crisis poorest nations)
- Financial crisis to deepen extreme poverty, increase child mortality rates – UN report (key word search UN financial crisis child mortality extreme poverty)
You will be graded according to the following criteria:
- Logical and coherent plan
- Discuss one or more of the economic systems and how they are impacted by and/or contributing to the economic crisis
- Display understanding of current issues with supporting evidence
- Discussion of specific problems that need to be addressed as well as suggestions for potential solutions with supporting evidence
- Outline of goals for the future and how those goals can be reached