Grouping Expenses. Referencing Chapters 5 and 6 in the text, and using evidence in your text or from other sources for support, discuss the three ways to group expenses:
1. Traditional cost centers, diagnoses/procedures, and care settings.
2. Compare and contrast the different types of groupings.
3. Discuss the pros and cons of each. Provide and explain at least two examples/scenarios in which you would use specific groupings. Justify your response.
4. Which type of grouping do you think is better to use for control and planning? Why?
5. Are there situations/circumstances where certain groupings would be completely inappropriate? Why? Respond to at least two classmates’ postings. Do you agree/disagree with your classmates’ opinions? Why or why not? Support your response in at least 250-300 word post.X