Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Complete a self-assessment of 25 ACHE leadership competencies. Prepare a personal development plan that identifies specific action steps and due dates for improvement of five selected leadership competencies.
In this assessment, you will reflect upon your performance with respect to the industry-validated ACHE leadership competency model. After identifying areas of strength and areas for development, you can craft specific action steps to address any leadership development gaps.
To successfully prepare to complete this final course assessment, you will need to review the ACHE competency model
This assessment is in two parts:
- Part 1: Leadership Self-Assessment.
- You will assess the development of your leadership skills over the course of your BHA program.
- Part 2: Personal Development Plan.
- You will identify measurable action steps for future career development based on the results of your leadership skills assessment.
Part 1: Leadership Self-Assessment
- use and complete the leadership self assessment document
- Select five competencies from each of the five ACHE leadership domains (25 total competencies) that you practiced during your capstone project and enter them into the appropriate space on the template (Column 2).
- Estimate your performance at the beginning of your BHA program on each of the 25 competencies you selected. The rating scale is from 1 (novice) to 5 (expert).
- Enter this information on Column 3 of the template.
- Early careerists typically score in the novice to competent performance levels. Occasionally they may rate in the expert category.
- The faculty member will be emphasizing rating accuracy rather than how high the ratings are.
- Assess your performance after completing your capstone project on each of the selected 25 competencies.
- Enter this information in Column 4 on the template.
- Summarize your insights about strengths and improvement areas in the space provided.
Part 2: Personal Development Plan
To complete the personal development plan part of this assessment:
- Use and complete the personal development plan document
- Select from your leadership self-assessment five competencies (one from each of the five domains) for further development and cultivation of your health care leadership skills. Enter these competencies into Column 2 of the template.
- Determine one specific, measurable action step for each of the five selected competencies that will promote skill development. Enter the actions steps in Column 3 of the template.
- People learn the most from having the opportunity to practice and demonstrate their skills. Although courses and readings certainly have value for personal development, consider other ways to cultivate the selected competencies. For example, obtain a mentor, solicit feedback from a more experienced colleague, join a professional organization, or volunteer your services.
- Assign due dates for completing each action step. Enter the due dates in Column 4 of the template.