Respond to each of the following five prompts or questions in paragraph form (at least 5-7 sentences- First sentence should be your topic/thesis sentence, followed by at least three or more points/three or more sentences expanding upon this topic, with the final sentence being your concluding sentence). For each prompt or question cite examples from the student class presentations that are posted on Blackboard to defend your thesis. Cite the particular class presentation(s) and the particular slide(s) number(s) to defend your discussion. Each question is worth 20 points. The fifth question is an optional extra credit opportunity that is worth 25 points.
- How does the level of self-efficacy impact health behavior change and lack of health behavior change as viewed from a Trans-Theoretical-Stages of Change perspective? (20 points)
- Discuss the impact of Diffusion of Innovation on health behavior using examples from student classroom presentations. (20 Points)
- Provide evidence from student classroom presentations that are examples of how environmental factors influence health behavior from a Social Cognitive Theory perspective? (20 points)
- Provide evidence from student classroom presentations regarding the processes by which personal factors influence health behavior within a Social Cognitive Theory perspective? (20 points)
- Discuss Social Influences and Social Capital Theory using examples from the student presentations to support your discussion. (20 points)
Extra Credit Question
Discuss the concept of Reciprocal Determinism . Give examples of how each level of factors within the model can influence other factors in the model and ultimately health behavior. (25 points)