For this activity, research a Aviation Maintenance, Repair, and Overhaul (MRO) or Airline Maintenance Operation. Write a one to two-paper on the requirements for establishing a comprehensive maintenance program. Discuss the aircraft inspection criteria used in a comprehensive maintenance program and how the management methods, procedures, and programs are used to prevent bottlenecks in maintenance while maintaining adherence to quality control, safety, and maintenance regulations.
- Write a one to two-page paper, not including the title page and reference page.
- The structure must be submitted in the following order:
- Title Page
- Reference page containing a minimum of 2 sources
- Your paper must be written in current APA style.
- Ensure the words contained within the document are entirely your own and that all sources have been properly cited and referenced.
- Support your conclusions with a minimum of two or more references, such as articles found through the Hunt Library’s research database.