A topical issue on Sustainability Report Assignment… 1 answer below »

Get perfect grades by consistently using Writerbay.net writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20


Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper

Assessment 3
Assessment Type:Group project on a topical issue on Sustainability Report (2,500 words). Presentation (5 minutes per team member plus 5 minutes Q&A).
Purpose:To allow students to demonstrate their ability to research, critically analyse trends and issues in their chosen topic, and communicate their findings to their peers. The assessment also allows students to further develop their team working and professional communication skills. This assessment relates to Learning Outcomes a, b, c and d.Value:Report 20%, Presentation 15%, Total 35%.
Due Date:Report: 5:00 pm Sunday Week 9, Presentation: Weeks 10 & 11 – specific times and weeks will be allocated in class.
Submission:Report: Soft copy uploaded to Moodle and Turnitin – Word .doc or .docx
Presentation:Oral presentation in class. Hard copy of the presentation visual aids to be handed to the tutor at the beginning of the tutorial on the day of presentation.
Topic:Select one of the following countries and discuss its business customs, culture, political, legal and economic landscape regarding the sustainable issue.
Countries can include:
Japan, Singapore, China, United States ofAmerica, United Kingdomand SouthAfrica
As a consultant, write a recommendation on how a fictitious Australian company can expand into and manage its presence in this location. Please note, you must only select ONE country only.
Task Details: Students complete a research-based analysis and evaluation on topical sustainability issues. The response needs to be developed into a professionally presented report of 2500 + 10% words. Group responses need to be adapted into a short 5 minute per team member presentation plus 5 minutes Q&A.
Research:Students need to support their analysis with a minimum of 5 academic requirements journal articles plus the text. Students aiming for a Credit or higher grade will need to use more sources. Articles should be relevant and recent. Non-academic journal sources may also be used, but relevance and validity should be identified with the lecturer/tutor.
Report format: 2500 + 10% word report. Word .doc or .docx including a Title page, executive summary, table of contents, appropriate headings and sub-headings, recommendations/findings/conclusions, in-text referencing and reference list (Harvard – Anglia style), attachments if relevant. Single spaced, font Times New Roman 12pt, Calibri 11pt or Arial 10pt.
Marking Guide: Report structure 25% Critical argument and content 40% Language and Presentation 20% Referencing 15% A detailed marking rubric is in the Subject Outline
Assignment Alarm: ONLYYour first submission will be marked. Don’t make a mistake in submitting the wrong one. Ensure you do this assignment yourself.

Do you need help with this or a different assignment? We offer CONFIDENTIAL, ORIGINAL (Turnitin/LopesWrite/SafeAssign checks), and PRIVATE services using latest (within 5 years) peer-reviewed articles. Kindly click on ORDER NOW to receive an A++ paper from our masters- and PhD writers.

Get a 15% discount on your order using the following coupon code SAVE15


Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper