Information for njosh
1. Proposal Write 2 paragraphs introducing your chosen IT topic.
· Describe briefly the history of your chosen topic.
· Why is it important? How and why is it an IT/IS topic? How are information systems involved? What potential questions (economic, security, social, political, etc.) can you think of to explore?
The proposal should include your project title, student name, course name number and section, and quarter/date, and a brief reference list.
The proposal is due 11:59 p.m. April 28, in Blackboard.
1. Paper Once I approve your topic, and perhaps suggested improvements, you can start to write. Your paper will be a formal document, and it must include:
· A title page with your project title, student name, course name number and section, and quarter/date. Anonymous assignments will not be graded.
· A table of contents.
· The policy brief itself, including a good introduction and conclusion.
The narrative section of the report should be 1600 words long, minimum. You may include images. Please credit all images, and pass your document through spelling and grammar checkers.