- The materials will need to be translated (external resource), have different graphics applied, and use different colors.
- The cost for mailing internationally is twice the cost of the domestic mailing, and the volume is 200,000-250,000 addresses.
- A mailing list will be purchased for this mailing because it is a new market for the company.
You need to determine the costs of this mailing (internal and external).
In preparation for the meeting, create a worksheet (in Excel or another spreadsheet tool) that you can use to create the budget for the new mailing.
Pre-populate the worksheet with the components of the estimate.
Helpful information located in Unit 4: Project Estimation, Budgeting, Cost multimedia.
I would…. (yes, I increased the font)
1. Review the template Dr. Childs posted in the Unit 4 Discussion Board forum, ASAP. The template includes all of the required items needed in your budget, but you can add more.
2. Review the Unit 4 Project Estimation, Budgeting, Cost multimedia (M.U.S.E.)
3. Find credible sources that mention internal and external costs, and use the information in your written document (Maybe ask Dr. Childs for assistance, ASAP?)
4. Do not over think the budget assignment, you create your own numbers.
5. The only numbers required from the scenario are;
a. twice the cost of the domestic mailing, and
b. the volume is 200,000-250,000 addresses (select a number between those 2, I would select 200,000.
6. The budget assignment should take less than 30 minutes to complete.