Please read carefully the instructions and proceed if you feel able to deliver a 100 % plagarism free work.
Research, individually, a corporate social responsibility (CSR) policy at a large organization (Mercedes Benz ).
Prepare to discuss the benefits and disadvantages of the policy with your team.
Imagine your team represents the executive committee at an imaginary organization tasked with drafting a CSR policy. Each person must represent a different stakeholder in the company.
Document your committee's views on the essential components of a CSR policy. Include the following:
- What role does your organization play in the community?
- What factors in your organization influence the social responsibility strategies?
- What is one social initiative your organization will champion?
- What is your organization's responsibility to the community? Explain.
- What are the main components of an effective CSR policy?
- What are the potential consequences of your chosen social initiative and policy?
Prepare a 15- to 20-slide PowerPoint® presentation, including speaker notes, presenting your CSR policy to key stakeholders in your organization.
Each Slide with no more than 5 bullet points.
The presentation should be 15- to – 20 minutes with 5 minutes left for follow up and questions.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guideline
- Posted: 4 years ago
- Due: 29/02/2016
- Budget: $25