Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Overall APA style
-Relate 4 scholarly journal based articles on racial bias and criminals. 1 scholarly journal article provided already.
–Introduction should include:
- Opening statement/Paragraph: statistic or definition related to topic
- Research Hypothesis: Participants with family members who are police officers will have a positive perception of police officers and governmental institutions as opposed to participants who donâ€™t have family members who are police officers.
- 1-2 paragraphs per article explaining how it relates to topic.
- Synthesis of Research question and previous research
- Discuss Limitations
Independent Variable: Family members and non-family members of Police Officers
Dependent Variable(s): Attitudes/ Beliefs of Police and Attitudes/ Beliefs of Governmental Institutions
- An Experiment was conducted to investigate how people perceive situations involving the police. For the experiment participants read and answered seventeen questions that were related to perceptions of police. This experiment required about five minutes of your time.
- In this study, we gave participants the Attitudes/beliefs of Police and Governmental Institutions Questionnaire which would portray not only their overall perceptions of police but for other government agencies as well. We expect that individuals whom have family in law enforcement will have an overall net-positive view of police officers. We also expect that participants who have familial relationships with police officers will rate governmental institutions more positively.
-Discussion should include:
RESULTS: findings were statistically significant which supported they hypothesis
-The idea of experiment
-purpose of this study
–were results consistent with other studies?
-why do you think you got these results?