Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Post must be 250 words minimum-350 words maximum.
Post word count at the end of your post.
No headings or titles
Demonstrate your knowledge of the entire assigned website journey
All material must be in your own words.
No direct quotes over 1.5 sentences.
Two direct quotes maximum.
Upload as a file. This will be checked for plagiarism
1) Go through this Underground Railroad Interactive website (Links to an external site.)
2) Start with the Journey in the top left corner of the web-page. Choose “Yes”.
3) You will see that you are a slave with a choice to run or to stay.
Click “yes” I want to go
4) Take the complete journey to the end of the website where you arrive in Canada.
Answer 2 of the following 3 questions but write in paragraph form. Show which questions you are answering by writing and not repeating the question and and do not number.
Questions for the written response. Answer two of the three questions using different illustrations for each question you choose.
1) Describe 2 new things you learned that were not in the text or the Haber content comments
2) What surprised you? You must display learning and information from the website. Use detail to back your generalization. For instance do not only state , “It surprised me it was so difficult”. Why was it difficult? Expand by describing the journey in depth.
3) Describe two new people or types of people you met on the way. You must display information from the website
Show me you viewed the entire website.
Your responses to each of the questions answered should be different.
Offer different illustrations and examples as your respond to each question.