The five-step planning process covered in the course and the Sample Business Proposal example
Consider the following scenario:
As the manager of a busy call center for a health care organization, you note that the volume of calls has doubled over the past year. Although you do not have the budget to hire additional staff, you do have an additional $20,000 to spend on your department to improve efficiency and customer satisfaction.
Using the Sample Proposal Template example, write a 700- to 1,050-word proposal.
Address the following in your proposal:
- Explain why teams are essential in a health care organization.
- Explain how other industries use teams.
- How are they used in other industries, such as aviation, auto racing, or the military?
- What best practices from other industries could be applied in the health care industry?
- Explain strategies you will use to create an effective team that can help you improve efficiency and customer service in your department.
- Explain organizational processes that will impact or influence the decision making process to improve efficiency and customer service.
- Explain what resources or tools can be offered to your staff to help with efficiency and customer service using the additional funds available.
Cite 3 references to support your position. One reference may be the course textbook.
Format your proposal according to APA guidelines