Write a research paper that analyzes methods used to appropriately manage groups and teams. In your paper, be sure to include the following:
· Discuss the process of evolving a group into a team and the importance of organizational culture in that process.
· Evaluate the leadership styles that are effective for managing groups and teams, including unique considerations for leading multicultural teams.
· Describe the benefits and drawbacks of having groups or teams in terms of groupthink vs. team think.
Be sure to follow the guidelines below:
· Your introduction should engage the reader and clearly present the thesis and a summary of the main points to clarify your point of view.
· Review of literature should present a critical analysis and synthesis of the existing research.
· Discussion should reveal insightful analysis of research.
· A summary should be present that reviews or summarizes key points and provides a smooth transition between sections.
· Writing should be clear and concise with correct use of sentence structure and should be free of grammar, punctuation, and spelling errors.
· Your paper should be at least four pages in length.
· You must also use at least five outside sources to support assertions and conclusions.
· All sources used must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations in APA format.