Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
The answer to the first question of at least 250 words
As well as the second question the answer is not less than 400 words in all paragraphs, I want Tomorrow 7p.m
1- The HRM Cycle Share a personal experiences that either supports or contradicts the model described in the attachment.
2- Mission, Vision, and Values After reading the attachment, address the following questions:
Mission, Vision, and Values
This is the mission statement from a well-known company. Can you guess what company it is?
“Our mission declares our purpose as a company. It serves as the standard against which we weigh our actions and decisions. It is the foundation of our Manifesto [for Growth]:
a. To refresh the world in body, mind and spirit.
b. To inspire moments of optimism through our brands and our actions.
c. To create value and make a difference everywhere we engage.”
This company’s vision statement describes what it needs to accomplish in the following five areas in order to continue achieving sustainable growth: People, Portfolio, Partners, Planet, and Profit. The vision for their people is: “Being a great place to work where people are inspired to be the best they can be.”
Note how every one of their values relate on some level to their employees. The company states their values serve as a compass for their actions and describe how they behave in the world:
• Leadership: The courage to shape a better future
• Collaboration: Leverage collective genius
• Integrity: Be real
• Accountability: If it is to be, it’s up to me
• Passion: Committed in heart and mind
• Diversity: As inclusive as our brands
• Quality: What we do, we do well
- What company’s mission statement is described in the attachment?
- Do you have a personal Mission statement?
- How is having a personal mission statement helpful?
- What does/would your personal mission statement proclaim about you?