For this field assignment, please fully address the following questions:
- How did the teacher open the lesson?
- Did the students immediately focus their attention? If so, what did the teacher do to get their attention? If not, what could the teacher have done that might have helped?
- How did the teacher present the lesson? Was this engaging for the students?
- Did the students understand the lesson? How do you know?
- Did the teacher assess the lesson? If so, how did they do it? If not, what could they have done to assess their lesson?
- Write a brief (1/2 page) reflection of the lesson (what went well, what could have been better and what you will keep from this lesson or what you would do differently.