Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Attached is chapter 3 for Discussion question reference. Also attached is the resume and sample letter being used for the new hire acceptance letter. The only part of that assignment I need is 100 words on the time off portion the rest does not pertain to me.
Week 3 Discussion questions HRM/300
- In your opinion, what are some of the traits and behaviors an employee should possess if employee engagement is important for high performance? Which of the recruiting methods discussed in Chapter 3 of the text do you think would work best for this type of position?
- What are some of the reasons organizations utilize employment agencies to help them recruit qualified job candidates?
- Why do the five steps of the recruitment process require input from other parts of the organization?
- (A) Testing and selecting employees: Why is criteria development an important part of the selection process?
- (B) What are some of the ethical and legal considerations in testing?
- What is a job analysis? How does job analysis provide information useful in recruitment and selection?
- Create a 525- to 700-word new hire acceptance letter to send to the candidate.1.
Please find attached the resume being used to
create this letter. The only part I need for this assignment is the 100-150
words created for the time off portion of the letter. Also attached is a sample
letter template we are using. Again I am only to discuss time off you can
disregard the rest of the assignment.
- Outline the following in your letter:
- Title, annualized pay, start date, and time
- Working hours
- Benefits summary and start dates of benefits
- Time off
- At will statement
- Signature of new hire