identify what type of behavior Jay is evidencing, and what the team can do to reduce this behavior.
I really need some assistance with the following in the next hour (coursehero.com?):
Great to see you all on board – hope you are ready for our first case. This client is a medium sized manufacturer and sells products worldwide. The client has explained that recently the company’s research and development team determined their product line needed to be revamped to create high-end designer products to stay competitive in the world market. The client then created a virtual task force team consisting of 3 members: Jay, Conan, and Ellen. They were chosen for their expertise in various areas of product design, sales and marketing to develop the initial design parameters for the new product.
After meeting several times, the task force has come to a complete standstill because of the following issues. The client is very concerned that, due to this delay, it will not meet production deadlines. This is our first big consulting project, and I am counting on your team to provide solutions to all of our client’s issues.
As a team, discuss the following questions, and submit your answers in a written paper. Head each section of your paper to correspond to the numbers of each question (1, 2, 3) below:
- The team members have never worked together before. Prior to this they worked individually. Conan insists he is not a team player. Jay and Ellen state they feel forced to work on this task force. What advice do you have to transform this into a highly effective team?
- Jay continually arrives late for their on line meetings, and sometimes does not turn in his assignments relying on the other team members to cover for him. Please identify what type of behavior Jay is evidencing, and what the team can do to reduce this behavior.
- Ellen is the task force leader, and this is her first time managing a virtual team. She is frustrated and losing sight of the purpose of using virtual teams, please advise her as how to manage this type of team. Remember the point is to help Ellen transform this Task Force into a highly effective team.
- Provide a title page with your team number and members’ names.
- Your content should include 600 words, and use a double-spaced Times New Roman font.
- You should include headings, topic sentences, and the inclusion of the weekly learning.
- Citations and references should be APA compliant.
Thank you in advance,