Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
First, look at the example which is IFRS project.
IFRS Project Instructions
Financial Statement Analysis
- You are to select two companies which are competitors (same SIC classifications). One firm will be a publicly-traded U.S. company which reports under GAAP and the other will be a foreign competitor, also publicly-traded, which reports under IFRS.
- You are to briefly describe, in your own words and citing company literature where appropriate, the companies under consideration.
- The majority of the project is a complete ratio analysis of the two companies. You are to follow the format listed in our course textbook which is the first chapter of Subramanyan, Financial Statement Analysis.
- For additional reference about the project, please consult the perfect student submission which can be found in Canvas.
- You are to use the two most recent years of financial statements for your analysis.
- You are to graph the common stock price for the years under consideration. Please appropriately label the source of your stock-price graph.
- Finally, you are to answer the question, “Which company would be the better investment?” based upon your ratio analysis.
I have attached an exact example of what I want.
The answers must be like the example in the attached file.
Please follow the description.
The companies that attached as an example ( Must not be used )