- Imagine you have been asked to give a presentation at a medical coding and billing conference. You will create 5 posters that correspond to the following body systems to hang around the room as visual aids for your presentation.
- Week 1: Nervous system
- Week 2: Endocrine system
- Week 3: Musculoskeletal system
- Week 4: Reproductive system
- Week 5: Dermatological system
- Create a 250- to 350-word informative poster in which you:
- Explain common medical terms for the structure and function of the nervous system.
- Describe major diseases that affect the nervous system and the vital laboratory and diagnostic tests used to assess those diseases.
- Describe the main health care providers for the neurology department.
- Note: You may choose to connect your poster to systems learned in Anatomy and Physiology I.Consider your audience when creating your poster and make it informative and visually appealing. Consider including a mix of graphics, objects, and text that contribute meaning to the overall topics and content. Refer to the Posters page on the Microsoft® website for poster examples.
A poster is a one page presentation of the required material.
Use information found in diagrams/charts from this week’s readings located in the Learning Activities folder.
Cite at least 2 peer-reviewed or similar references to support your assignment.