Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Write 3–4 pages in which you examine the changes that happen during middle adulthood, positive behaviors that can add to well-being during this stage, and ways a psychology professional can help those who may be struggling through this stage.
Look for scholarly and professional research articles on the changes that occur during midlife, and what psychology professionals can do to encourage and support health and well-being during this stage of human development.
For this assessment, examine the changes that happen during middle adulthood, positive behaviors that can add to well-being during this stage, and ways a psychology professional can help those who may be struggling through this stage.
Be sure that your submitted assessment contains the following:
- Describe the physical changes that typically happen for both men and women in middle adulthood.
- Describe the changes that take place in the brain during midlife.
- Explain how the changes that happen in the brain affect cognitive functions.
- Identify behaviors that can promote and support health and well-being in middle adulthood.
- Recommend activities to promote cognitive strength.
- Examine how social activities and connections can lessen the impact of midlife changes.
- Written communication: Your writing should be free of errors that detract from the overall message and is consistent with expectations for members of the psychological professions.
- APA formatting: Format resources and citations according to APA style.
- Resources: Minimum of three scholarly or professional resources. Note: Popular resources such as Wikipedia or About.com are not considered to be appropriate.
- Length: 3–4 typed, double-spaced pages not including title page and reference page.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12-point font.