Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
In this assignment, you will focus your research and writing on a service-type project with an international component.
Your assignment is as follows:
Imagine that you are writing a scholarly paper for consumption by a new undergraduate student in the project management program. In your paper, explain the following using examples related to a service project:
- Create WBS – including information on decomposition, and WBS to five levels as shown in the video example in Module 4.
- Activity list, attributes, and milestone list
- Precedence diagramming method (PDM), dependency determination, task duration, and leads and lags, and critical path method (CPM).
- Project schedule network diagram with critical path, ES, LS, EF, LF, and slack.
- Resource requirements – including resource calendar, resource breakdown structure, resource constraints, and resource-leveling.
- Estimates of activity duration – including analogous estimating, parametric estimating, or three-point estimating, and reserve analysis.
- Human resource management – including responsibility chart matrix, RACI matrix, networking requirements, and pertinent organizational theory.
- Communications management – including communication requirements analysis, communication technology, communication models, and methods.
Your well-written paper must meet the following requirements:
- 3-5 pages in length, not including cover, references page, or appendices.
- Supporting documents must appear in appendices.
- The paper must be supported by at least 4 quality sources, of which 2 must be current, scholarly resources. For this assignment, current, scholarly sources are peer-reviewed journal articles published within the most recent 3 years and accessed from the library databases or other academic sources. Textbooks will not count toward peer-reviewed requirements but may be used as quality sources if published within the most recent 3 years.
- Be sure to properly organize your writing and include an introduction, headings/subheadings for the body of your work, analysis and recommendations, conclusion, and list of references.