Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
One of the hardest things for schedulers to accept is the idea of visual scheduling, which is commonly referred to as Kanban scheduling. All of the schedulers earned degrees or have extensive experience in operations management and are used to terminology like order launch, schedule compliance, and shop floor control. In prior discussions with some of them, you told them, “These will all be gone soon.”
Their manager asked you to prepare a PowerPoint presentation for an upcoming monthly departmental schedulers meeting and to specifically cover the following points:
- At its basic theory, what is JIT inventory management all about?
- From an internal, operational perspective, if JIT is strictly adhered to, what is one downside to making everything literally “to order?”
- How does a Kanban system overcome this disadvantage?
- How exactly does a Kanban system of visual scheduling work?
In your presentation, include the following:
- 12–15 slides
- Eye-catching graphs
- Clip art
- 100–150+ words of speaker notes per slide