- Is the amount of calcium in bones of a healthy person affected by their average daily calcium intake over time? Explain.
- What are the major food sources of calcium? Be sure to include some good sources of calcium that are not dairy products.
- At what age do people achieve peak bone mass? How does calcium intake in the first 3 decades of life affect peak bone mass?
- What happens to bone mass as adults age (age 30-40 and beyond)?
- How much milk provides 1000 mg of calcium (the RDA for many adults)?
- What is osteoporosis? What are the early symptoms (if any)?
The reference papers provided by Writerbay.net serve as model papers for students and are not to be submitted as it is. These papers are intended to be used for research and reference purposes only.
Phone: +1 (940) 905 5542