Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
- Assignment 2: Buy USADue Week 4 and worth 100 points
Go to the Buy USA Website, located at http://www.buyusa.gov, to research your state or region. Focus on the services that this site offers potential and current exporters from your state on trade shows, marketing resources, and international trade opportunities.Write a three to four (3-4) page paper in which you:
- Determine how this government Website assists exporters with their planning.
- Discuss how you would leverage two (2) resources in the short term and two (2) that could be used for long-term planning. Provide specific examples to support your response.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Examine the usefulness of technology to supply chains, plans for import / export operations, and globalization.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in exporting and importing.
- Write clearly and concisely about exporting and importing using proper writing mechanics.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic / organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using the following rubric.
Click here to view the grading rubric.