Last week you reviewed the financial concepts you learned in this course and decided on a topic that is interesting to you. Now you’re going to have the opportunity to write a blog post on a topic that interests you. Remember that this topic must be relevant to the material that we’ve learned in the course and should include at least two concepts/formulas you’ve learned in the course.
Here are a few guidelines while writing your blog post:
- Your blog post should be at least 1000 words. Ideally, your post should not exceed 1500 words; otherwise, you may lose the interest of your readers.
- Your blog post should have a hook—it should have a first line that immediately interests the reader and engages them in your content.
- You must submit your post as a .doc or .pdf document. No other formats are accepted.
- You should reference at least two references in your post. You should pull your references from authoritative sources: educational institutions, organizations, editorials, or research articles.
- Your post must include in-text citations in APA format and have a references page at the end of the post.
- Your blog post should be written in multiple paragraphs. Each paragraph should have its own main idea.