- Identify a Legal, Ethical, and/or Professional Dilemma relevant for integrated care settings related to one of the following topics: special populations (e.g.: elderly, minors, LGBTQIA2, ethnic or cultural minorities, religion or spiritual considerations/groups, signficantly disenfranchised populations/groups).
- Identify differing professionals or ethical lenses for the dilemma to be viewed through.
- Write a short 1-2 page summary (not including title or reference pages) addressing the following headings: Introduction of the Dilemma, How the Dilemma is Typically Addressed, and How the Dilemma Is Handled with Shared Decision Making
Legal, Ethical, and/or Professional Case Review Rubric
Paper Structure/Writing Style
Length (not including title and reference pages)
References: Minimum of 2 references
- Length: 1-2 pages, not including title and reference pages
- References are integrated throughout paper to support/provide justification for student critique.
- Cited primary sources and included course texts
- Included title and reference page
One of the below is met:
- Length: 3-4 pages
- Integrated references with limited rationale so that literature does not clearly support student opinion. Citations consist of mostly secondary sources
- Did not include title or reference page
- Length: More than 4 pages
- No references