Long-term care (LTC) has often been thought of as the place where people go to die. Thankfully, this is one area of health care that has experienced significant reform over the years. Although there are still many improvements needed, the system has evolved into two basic delivery models: community and institutional. For this assignment, complete the following:
- Take on the role of a case manager, and prepare a paper on the 2 primary models used in delivering LTC to present to potential long-term care client families.
- You should write a report that compares and contrasts the 2 models, being sure to address any questions a family might have when considering long-term care options.
- Use information from your readings to support your work.
- The report should be 3 pages, excluding the cover page, abstract page, and reference page.
- The paper should be in proper APA format.
- Work should be supported with at least 4 academic or professional peer-reviewed sources that were published within the past 5 years.