Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
You will now consider who your customers are and identify your market segment.
It is vital that you clearly identify your target customers within your marketing plan. Knowing your target customers will help you to:
- pinpoint where you should spend your advertising budget
- the type of campign you intend to run, and
- ensure that your marketing message speaks the customer’s language (based on their needs and wants, demographic, location, ethnicity, etc.).
Write a one to two (1-2) paragraph journal entry in which you:
- Analyze the business customers / clients that you wish to target. Your analysis should include, but not be limited to, their:
- demographic profile (e.g., age, gender, ethnicity, etc.)
- psychographic profile (e.g., interests, routine, habits, etc.)
- profession (e.g., income, occupation, education)
- geographic location (e.g., country, region, city, rural, urban, climate)
- precise wants and needs as they relate to the products and / or services you offer.
- Use at least two (2) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources. Note: Insert the information from the completed Journal 2 entry into “Section 2: Targeting Customers” in the provided Marketing Plan Template (located in Week 1).