Match the term and definition
1. Payment card service companies charge merchants per-transaction fees and monthly processing fees
1. Electronic cash can be traced back to the person who spent it.
please put a 1 ,2, or 3 to tell what order they go in….
1. Steps followed once a merchant receives a consumer’s payment card information:
Merchant authenticates payment card
Merchant checks with payment card issuer
Settlement of balance with the issuer
1. Which is not a disadvantages of electronic cash
|A.||No audit trail|
|B.||Money laundering and fraud|
|C.||Transactions are more efficient|
|D.||Susceptible to forgery|
1. Electronic Cash can not serve as a substitute for government-issued physical currency.
1. Electronic Wallets hold credit card numbers, electronic cash, owner identification, and contact information.
1. Match the term and definition
1. One advantage of electronic cash is that it costs less than processing credit card transactions.