https://writerbay.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/logo-300x86.png 0 0 Paul https://writerbay.net/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/logo-300x86.png Paul2023-11-01 06:14:252023-11-01 06:14:25MDC Alzheimers Disease Paper
- The body of your paper should be 3-4 pages long NOT including the title page and reference page. Papers that are more than 4 pages long will not be accepted
- References – incorporate information from the course text plus a minimum of two (2) scholarly references published within the last five (5) years. Textbooks are not to be considered scholarly references.
- Use current APA format to style your paper and to cite your sources. Your source(s) should be integrated into the paragraphs. Use internal citations pointing to evidence in the literature and supporting your ideas.
- Headings are required.
- Be sure to allow time for editing and proofreading. Budget your time to take advantage of Tutor.com services.
- Discuss all aspects of healthcare coordination in context to the chosen diagnosis.
Your paper must include the following:
- Identifying a chronic health condition listed on the CMS website
*PMHNP students should select a population focused chronic condition (i.e., Depression, Schizophrenia, Psychotic Disorders, etc. from this list).
- Description of the health issue chosen from the CMS website.
- The incidence and prevalence of this condition in the US.
- How the condition is diagnosed, monitored, and treated in individuals with this condition?
- Description of the interdisciplinary team that will participate in coordinating care. Specifically, define the role of the APRN in management and coordination.
- Can care teams use the CCCR model? Think in terms of systems and complexity reflective thinking. If not, name another model to help manage care?
- What is the cost of managing this disease in the county you live? Download the CMS Excel to determine the cost of the condition in context to the state and county. Use the CMS link below:
Spending County Level: All Beneficiaries, 2007-2018 (ZIP)
- What resources are available to help manage the costs of care related to this condition?
- Identify barriers or challenges that you foresee for patients and care teams. How can barriers be overcome?