Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Measuring and Analyzing Conflict
Provide the Measure and Analyze phases of the DMAIC process and apply them to the case study on Garden Depot. You will first measure performance by creating a process to gather data on the current situation and then begin to create a picture of what the future state will look like, focusing on the proposed solution.
Address the following critical elements as they relate to your chosen case study:
I. Measuring Performance: What process will you use to gather data on the current situation?
· How will you effectively collect data on the identified variables (from the SIPOC analysis) and how will you evaluate the data?
· Include a draft of an Ishikawa diagram (fishbone diagram) of the variables that contribute to the conflict by highlighting the critical variables that require further analysis.
· What role will these critical variables play in developing corrective changes to address the conflict in the problem statement?
II. Analysis: Focusing on the proposed solution, describe what the future state will look like.
· Based on the variables you identified, and the information provided in the case study, what are the root causes of the conflict?
· If this were a live situation, what are some questions you would ask of the stakeholders (voice of customer) to pressure test your initial assessment of the probable root causes?
· Using the “Five Whys” process, include some additional questions you anticipate needing to ask as stakeholders answer your initial question.