Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
As you prepare to write this discussion, take a few moments to do the following:
- Read any required and recommended reading materials for this week, especially Chapter 3 from the text.
- Review the grading rubric for this discussion.
- Select a full-length film from the AFI 10: Top 10 list (Links to an external site.).http://www.afi.com/10top10/
- MoviesPlease view the video Adding Pictures and Video to Discussions and Introductions (Links to an external site.) for guidance on how to integrate multimedia with your response.In at least 200 words, describe the relationship of story to plot in your chosen film. Be sure to:
- Identify the title, writer, director, major actors, and the year.
- Summarize the story and plot of your chosen movie.
- Discuss whether your film is presented chronologically or non-linearly. In your discussion, address the following:
- How did this aesthetic choice contribute to the general effect on the audience?
- How are elements like character development or foreshadowing impacted by the choice of storytelling methods?
- If the film had followed a different presentation style, how would the general effect on the audience have been different?