This a a 3 part assignment. First Part:
Consider the public health challenge of your choosing from the perspective of a public/community health administrator.
Discuss the challenge.
Where appropriate, explain:
- How the organizational structure, financing, and delivery of personal health care and public health services impact population health.
- The influence that science and technology have on individual and population health.
Approaches for assessing and controlling environmental hazards that affect community health.
- Where appropriate, identify:
- Scientific data, including tools of informatics, and other information for assessing the well-being of a community.
- Stakeholders who influence health programs and interventions.
Individual and community preparedness considerations regarding health emergencies and public disasters.
- Collaboration efforts to address health disparities and inequities.
Advocacy for evidence-based social changes that improve the health of individuals and communities.
- Promotion efforts for a healthy community as a means of prevention.
- Given your research, discuss future strategies that should be employed to improve public/community health relative to this challenge.