Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
one mechanical hazard and one fall hazard. Use the attached for the mechanical hazard and fall hazard Create a paper containing two parts. The first part will be for the mechanical hazard, and the second part will be for the fall hazard. Complete the following elements for each part of your paper:
- Describe the processes that create the hazard.
- Perform a risk assessment using a risk-assessment matrix or a risk-assessment decision tree. Explain the steps required to perform the risk assessment. You can choose a matrix or tree that was covered in the lesson or textbook, or create your own. The risk assessment should be based on the assumption that no controls have been installed to date.
- Evaluate the acceptability of the risk based on your risk assessment.
- Recommend any controls that you believe would reduce the risk associated with the hazard.
- Perform a second risk assessment based on your recommended controls.
Your completed assignment should be a minimum of three pages in length, not counting the title and reference pages. You are required to use at least two outside sources,
ZERO PLAGIARISM, I NEED A PLAGIARISM REPORT ALSO.