Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
This Critical Thinking Assignment focuses on how a firm can leverage one type of advancement in production technology to achieve a competitive advantage. Conduct research and assess one type of improvement in production technology that has advanced the product-based firm you have selected.
In your essay:
- Describe how this production technology achieves a competitive advantage.
- Appraise why this firm had to adopt the technology.
- Describe when this technology became a used production method.
- Compare the advantages and disadvantages among firms that use or do not use this technology
- Explain the benefits of this technology
- Predict the impact if this technology had not been adopted.
- Your essay must have an organizational structure that includes a strong title, followed by an introductory paragraph that generates interest and includes a thesis and mapping of what is to come. Each of the following sections, including a conclusion section, should use appropriate APA headings. Make sure that the body sections address each of the previous bullets.
- Write a 3-4-page paper, not including the required title and reference pages.
- You must support your analysis with at least two current scholarly references and the course textbook. Sources such as Wikipedia, USA Today, Fox News, or MSNBC News will not be accepted.
- Your paper must be properly cited and formatted according to APA Guidelines.
- Review the similarity results from Turnitin and correct all issues within the body of the essay. Paraphrasing is encouraged, but always cite your sources.
Remember, a product-based business sells a physical, tangible product, while a service-based business sells a service, which has no physical or tangible product.