Epidemiology Research Report
1. Define the disease,
2. Demographics of the Disease
3. Cause of the disease,
4. Signs & Symptoms of the disease (If apply, include
stages, levels, or types of the disease),
5. Laboratory findings (include, all blood test names, genetic
test, urine test, i.e.) Must include all normal versus
abnormal levels that will confirm the disease,
6. Images of the Disease (X-ray, MRI, Ct scans, PET
scans); all images must be cited in APA format and
referred in the reference page of the report.
7. Treatment for the disease (this includes name of the
medications, dosage, side effects, alternative medications,
8. Diet for the patient,
9. Prognosis of the disease.