After figuring out what 4-letter personality type you are, answer the following questions:
- What 4-letter type are you? Do you agree with the description given? Why/Why not?
- Describe yourself using 10 words. Underline the one word you think describes you the best.
- What Freudian psychosexual stage do you think you might be fixated in? (Oral, anal, phallic, latent, genital) Why? Explain in detail.
- What piece of your personality do you think rules over you? Id, ego, superego? Why? Explain in detail with examples.
- What is your birth order? How has it affected your personality? Explain, with examples.
- What Erikson psychosocial stage do you think you might be struggling with? Why?
- Do you feel you have received unconditional love? Why/why not? What conditions do you feel your parents/friends put on you?
- If your friends were to write a sentence describing your personality, what would it say? What about your parents? What about your teachers?
- If you could change anything about your personality what would it be and why?
- What adult in your life would you most like to be like when you are older? Why?
- What careers do you think fit your personality best? Will you pursue these careers? Why/Why not?