Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
This week, you are planning for the Summary and Response Essay you will write for Unit 3. For this assignment, you will prepare for the Unit 3 essay by identifying your source from the List of Approved Articles for Writing and completing your plan for the Summary and Response Essay.
To successfully complete your Unit 2 assignment, complete the following steps:
- Examine the List of Approved Articles for Writing (attached), and identify an article relevant to your life and goals. This article may pertain to your academic program and interests, your current or future career and goals, or one of your personal passions.
- Read the article several times, taking careful notes on the article’s structure, concepts, and presentation of facts.
- Record your reactions to the article’s points, noting how they make you feel and the specific connections you make to your own life and to the world around you.
- Write your plan for your Summary and Response Essay. Include the following:
- The author and title of your chosen article from the List of Approved Articles for Writing.
- An outline of the article’s points and sub-points.
- A list of 3–5 specific personal responses you have to the article’s points. Address how the author’s points make you feel and specific ways in which you connect the author’s ideas to your own life and to the world around you.
- When you have finished your assignment, carefully and very thoroughly read through the Plan the Summary and Response Essay Scoring Guide. Read and comprehend all categories in the scoring guide, asking your instructor if you have any questions about any element of these criteria. Do not finalize and submit this assignment until you have taken this step. Note: You are not required to use the Turnitin source matching tool for this unit’s assignment.
- Submit the assignment in a Word document, with full and proper APA formatting. You will find detailed instruction on full and correct APA document formatting, as well as an example of an APA-formatted essay, in your textbook A Writer’s Reference, in the APA section under Manuscript Format, Sample Paper.