Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Design the final presentation to showcase all that you know about Traditional Health Insurance, Managed Care Organizations, and the Affordable Care Act.
The final product must be created using either MS Word, Prezi, or MS PowerPoint.
- The final project should be no less than 10 slides/pages or no more than 15 slides/pages.
- The introduction slide must list the chosen topic, the student name, the instructor name, and the due date of the assignment.
- The last slide must be a list of library sources in APA format. For guidance, use the APA Style links in the Course Resources of the Start Here Module or Introduction to Writing APA Formatted Papers.
Research the following information:
- List the purpose of health insurance. (Slide 2/Page 2)
- Describe and provide an example of Traditional Health Insurance, Managed Care Organizations, and the Affordable Care Act. (Slide 3/Page 3 and Slide 4/Page 4)
Describe at least two ways Managed Care Organizations differ from the Affordable Care Act. (Slide 5/Page 5)
Describe the process for preauthorization and how to obtain preauthorization, including documentation. (Slide 6/Page 6)
Discuss the Affordable Care Act’s effect on patient healthcare access. (Slide 7/Page 7)
Explain the importance of verifying eligibility. (Slide 8/Page 8)
- Interpret Information on an Insurance Card. Refer to page 323 of your Kinn’s textbook. (Slide 9/Page 9)
Describe the medical assistant’s role in Informing a Patient of Financial Obligations for Services Rendered. (Slide 10/Page 10)
- List several community resources focused on assisting people with locating health insurance coverage. (Slide 11/Page 11)