The purpose of this assignment is to identify a theory or model which can be used as a framework for a future evidence-based project
- Review literature regarding issues or concerns within your selected area of advanced practice nursing. Select a theory or model which is relevant to your selected area of advanced practice nursing. Offer a meaningful context for evidence-based practice surrounding the issue or concern which you identified.
- Address Theoretical Framework to Support Evidence-based Practice Assignment
- Identify and describe a theory or model, and explain its relevance to the selected area of advanced practice
- Describe an issue or concern regarding the selected area of advanced practice and explain its impact on health care outcomes.
- Explain how the theory or model can be used as a framework to guide evidence-based practice to address the issue or concern, and discuss the unique insight or perspective offered through the application of this theory or model.
- The PowerPoint presentation is original work and logically organized. It should consist of 10 slides excluding the title and reference.
- The PowerPoint presentation should be clear and easy to read. Speaker notes expanded upon and clarified content on the slides.
- The PowerPoint presentation should be formatted per APA and references should be current (published within last five years) scholarly journal articles or primary legal sources (statutes, court opinions)
- Incorporate a minimum of 4 current (published within last five years) scholarly journal articles or primary legal sources (statutes, court opinions) within your work. Journal articles and books should be referenced according to APA style (the library has a copy of the APA Manual).