Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Preparation for Final Paper
This is the information for the term project in this course.
1. Overview of HR management and its place in the organization: Select an organization of your choice for analysis in the Final Paper. You may select an organization where you are now or have been employed, a civic or community organization with which you are familiar, or any other organization of your choosing, as long as you have access to the information you will need to complete the assignment. Briefly describe the organization and its organizational framework, including a structural overview of the HR department.
2. Discussion and Recommendations: Describe the role of HR manager in this organization. Provide an analysis of the organization’s capabilities and discuss how they can be maximized through appropriate human resource practices to improve organizational performance.
3. Strategy Planning: Discussion: How would you integrate best practices in strategic planning for the HR function. Include a discussion of compensation, benefits, employee orientation, performance management, training, development, and succession planning.
4. Conclusions: Provide a concluding analysis on the overall effectiveness of the HR manager’s function in the organization. Be sure to integrate information from course readings and demonstrate mastery of course material throughout your concluding analysis.
5. References: Reference a minimum of 5 scholarly journal articles. List your reference(s), including Internet sources, at the end of the paper in proper APA format.
The Final Paper should be 7 pages excluding title, abstract, and reference pages. All information should be synthesized in a logical manner. The following must be incorporated in your Final Paper:
· Integration and application of prominent terminology, facts, concepts, principles, and current HRM trends
· Demonstration of a solid grasp of course and subject matter by correlating concepts and theories to recommendations, strategies, and conclusions in the Final Paper.