Prepare a 10-12 slide presentation to persuade the company’s owner of the many positive changes that support the employee experience and the value of performance management. Each slide should include
Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Prepare a 10-12 slide presentation to persuade the company’s owner of the many positive changes that support the employee experience and the value of performance management. Each slide should include speaker notes that flesh out the information listed on the slide.
The employee’s life and performance in the workplace are viewed through a very different lens than they once were—and the “once were” was not very long ago. New employees are coming to organizations with a higher set of expectations across a myriad of different person-to-organization touchpoints. From the pre-joining brand attraction phase to onboarding and required early career training, a smooth, professional, and engaging process is expected. For this assessment, you will be creating a presentation that is intended to convince your company’s owner—you work in a founder-based organization—-that a modern employee experience is of value. Key areas such as employee engagement, communication, and performance evaluation should all be aligned. Employees should be encouraged through robust learning programs linked to both pay and awards of individual and team recognition rich with meaning and symbols. Lastly, employees should receive meaningful performance feedback that focuses on their successes as well as challenges. Feedback should be presented in a way that encourages the employee and reduces the traditional stress associated with the performance appraisal process.
The HR concept of the employee experience comes from the field of marketing and seeks to provide HR professionals and their clients a very different perspective of work and the workplace. This means many different things to different people. It may mean well-conceived and executed onboarding processes, access to good cuisine, an accommodating place to work, opportunities for advancement, work rotations, or personal growth. The challenge is to create the best possible experience for the employees in the organization, which will attract employees with high potential to make valuable contributions. Determining what makes work a positive experience by a significant majority is similar to benefits programs but from the view of demographic influences, and there will be generational differences and lifestyle-oriented preferences.
This assessment examines how to assess the effectiveness of a performance management process and how to design and manage the employee experience (organization perspective) in a legacy architectural engineering company.
You work in a founder-based organization. The company designs large bridges for locations all over the world. It is located in a small town and is the largest employer in the area. The company has a great technical reputation in the business, but they have not had a human resources professional working in the organization until you arrived. The company has a tough, somewhat dated, approach to many things.
- There is no on-boarding process; employees are expected to start work day one of their employment.
- There are no performance appraisals at the end of the year, and employees who have performance problems are separated and never get a chance to grow and reach their full potential.
- There are no recognition programs and employees seem confused about how to move up in the organization.
- There are promotions, but there does not seem to be any rhyme or reason as to how people are selected for advancement.
- While design and engineering work is detailed and complicated, no employees have an office. Cubicles are very small and very close to each other.
- Current employees complain they have nowhere nearby to eat.
For this assessment, you will be creating a persuasive presentation that is intended to convince your company’s owner that a modern employee experience is of value. Key areas such as employee engagement, communication, and performance evaluation should all be aligned. Employees should be encouraged through robust learning programs linked to both pay and awards of individual and team recognition rich with meaning and symbols. Lastly, employees should receive meaningful performance feedback that focuses on their successes as well as challenges. Feedback should be presented in a way that encourages the employee and reduces the traditional stress associated with the performance appraisal process.
Prepare a PowerPoint presentation, including speaker notes for each slide, to persuade the company’s owner of the many positive changes that support the employee experience and the value of performance management. In the process, consider the organizational challenges you will face. Also, discuss the potential negative impact associated with change. How can you make employees feel valued, ensure they have opportunities for future growth with the organization, and encourage them to commit to a long-term professional relationship? What can be done to provide employees valuable performance feedback in a professional and effective manner that is both fair and objective?
Prepare a 10–12 slide presentation that states your recommended course of action. Each slide should include speaker notes that flesh out the information listed on the slide. Along with your recommendation, include the following:
Present an analysis of the organization’s dated approach to performance feedback and propose alternatives.
- Provide a description of the current state.
- What are the issues, and what impact are they having?
Describe approaches to resolve the issue of the company not having any employee rewards and recognition programs.
- Determine what courses of action should be used.
Explain what recommendation you would make to respond to the absence of an onboarding program, its implications, and how to mitigate issues.
- Explain why you selected the course of action.
Describe how you would provide consulting services to organizational leaders to recognize the value of employee engagement.
- Explain the benefits.
- Identify the risks of low employee engagement.
Define a plan to implement and support employee engagement.
- What are the purpose and intent?
- What steps would you take?
- How will you ensure success?
Review the HR Challenge: Performance Management and the Employee Experience (Organizational Perspective) Scoring Guide to see the criteria by which your assessment will be evaluated. Before submitting your assessment for evaluation, review your draft in SafeAssign to check your use of source material.
The deliverable for this assessment applies professional skills in Human Resources Management (HRM) to workplace situations which you will likely encounter in your day-to-day work in HRM. As part of your learning, we focus on the development of effective professional communication skills for the workplace. Your assessment should meet the following additional requirements:
Length: Your plan should include 10–12 presentation slides, not including the cover slide, title slide, and resources slide.
- The cover slide should include your name, the course number, assessment title, and date. No other information is required on this slide.
- The title slide should include the title of the presentation, and a subtitle, if needed.
- Each content slide should include speaker notes expanding on the slide’s content,
- The resource slide (reference list) should be the last slide.
- Organization: Make sure that your assessment writing is well-organized, using headings and subheadings to organize content for the reader.
Font and font size: Arial or Verdana.
- Keep font size at 24 point or above for slide titles.
- Keep font size at 18 or above for headings and explanatory text.
- Resources: Use at least six scholarly or academic sources.
- Evidence: Support your assertions with data and in-text citations.
- APA formatting: Resources and in-text citations are formatted according to current APA Style and Format guidelines.
- Support main points and recommendations with relevant and credible evidence.
- Address the appropriate audience, using familiar, discipline-specific language and terminology.
- Use spell-check and other tools to ensure correct spelling and grammar.
We offer the best essay writing services to students who value great quality at a fair price. Let us exceed your expectations if you need help with this or a different assignment. Get your paper completed by a writing expert today. Nice to meet you! Want 15% OFF your first order? Use Promo Code: FIRST15. Place your order in a few easy steps. It will take you less than 5 minutes. Click one of the buttons below.
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper