Our papers are 100% unique and written following academic standards and provided requirements. Get perfect grades by consistently using our writing services. Place your order and get a quality paper today. Rely on us and be on schedule! With our help, you'll never have to worry about deadlines again. Take advantage of our current 20% discount by using the coupon code GET20
Order a Similar Paper Order a Different Paper
Prepare an annotated draft reference list identifying the specific scholarly research literature sources (i.e., books periodicals, or online sources) that you propose including in your research proposal for your future MGT 8800 independent study project as outlined in the course syllabus.
DO NOT USE BOOKS-INSTRUCTORS CANNOT VERIFY THOSE SOURCES. Recommend you use articles from WU Library databases. (If you must use a book-copy/scan the selected content and provide that to your Instructor so that he/she can verify your resources).
The attached Powerpoints will provide guidance and more information on creating your reference list.
Your annotated draft reference list will comply with the following general formatting requirements:
- Reference list entries will be formatted per the requirements sections 6.22 through 6.32 and Chapter 7 of the Publication Manual of the American Psychological Association, 6th Edition.
- Typed using a 12-point Times New Roman font
- Double-spaced throughout entire paper
- Use a 1 inch margin
- Page header will include your title and page numbers
- Cover/Title page will include your name and the date of submission.